Monday, April 16, 2012

My Soy Candles

Well it's the 5 week count down to the market opening and I'm keeping pretty busy making stuff. I have some new Batik Clothing designs I'm excited about. Also my candles have changed a little. Rather than order tins from Seattle I found some small glass jars here in Alaska, that means no shipping fees. I made some this week and like how they came out!


Open Air Market is here in Talkeetna Alaska Mid May-Mid Sept. Sat. Sun. Mon. 10-6. Everything is handmade, and there are some talented artists up here. In my booth I will have my Batiked clothing, sizes for the whole family Newborn- XL Adult (all batiked by hand with soywax), my All Natural Soy Candles in a variety of scents, Hand Made Recycled Crayons in recycled paper coffee cozy box, Hand Dyed Scarves (a new item), Convertible Skirt, Top, Dress for women. These are new and I think going to turn out really cool! Photos soon... I will also have a rack of clothing at the little log cabin visitors center on the corner of Spur Rd. and Main St. in Downtown Talkeetna (across the street from my old shop for the last 2 yrs.) :0)    Also find me at www.mountntopdesigns.com 

No comments: