Monday, May 14, 2012

covered deck project

Wow this is post 302 for me on this blog! I saw #300 coming up but it passed the other day without me noticing. In 2008 I started blogging about our family, building a house and life up here in Alaska. The kids love it when I scroll back to old photos and videos of them, and so do I. It's become an online scrapbook for me. I also love keeping my family, who all live far away, up to date on how our kids are growing and what they are doing. Many more to come this summer stay tuned...
Here is the finished (almost, the railing isn't) deck on the front of our house. I love it and will be spending plenty of time on it this summer. Bonus, the stairs will stay rain and snow free now. Our house gets a little better every year. It's a major process, one we are not going to repeat anytime soon.



No comments: