Monday, April 1, 2013

Projects

Ok, I wanted to do some shots of the process and I did get a few photos of it but now I don't really have time to sort though, organize and post all of those so here's the finished product instead. These banners will be up in my booth this summer, yes I'm back in the local Open Air Artisans Market again this year. Yeah! It's an awesome little market full of talented artists' crafts, art, photography, jewelry and much more (as well as my hand batiked clothing for the whole family). Also Andy is making some really nice cutting boards out of Oldgrowth Alaskan Birch. They are awesome and were also accepted into the market, (more on that later and I'll post some pics. of them too). Well back to work batiking clothing since that's what I really need to get done but these banners were fun and have some of my newer designs on them. I tried to create a theme in both. Hope to see you at the market this year in downtown Talkeetna! Mid- May thru Mid- Sept. in front of the Sheldon Community Arts Hangar downtown Talkeetna Alaska, Sat. Sun. Mon. 10-6.






No comments: