Friday, May 10, 2013

Old Friends

Me with My good friend April
When I say "old friends" I don't mean we are old, although we are getting there, but I mean "you go way back", it's a friendship that lasts many years, moves and changes but really at it's core stays the same. You know those old friends you can loose touch with for years at a time but as soon as you see each other it's like there was no time lapse in your communication what-so-ever. Well April is one of those good old friends for me. We were going to be in the town that she lived in during our last contact several years ago. Thanx to google I found she was still there and tracked her down "stalker-style" by first finding her Dad and then getting the name of where she worked, then when I called, what do ya know she answered the phone, YAY. It was so good to see her and have her join my family and I at the beach for May Day. Thank You April, seeing you again was a highlight of my trip! Miss and Love ya Sister...

No comments: