Saturday, January 23, 2010

last of the puppies...

My last puppy blog and photo and it's somewhat because of them I haven't been on the computer much, 5 puppies is alot of work! But the good news is I have found good homes for 3 of them in the last 24 hours and we are now down to 2 girls, and only 1 is still available. They are cute and fun but also loud and messy, I'm about done... At 7 weeks old today it was the perfect time to find families for them. Tonight I'm finding 2 is much more manageable for me, and Luna. The boys have enjoyed them but also don't seem to really mind they are gone. We took them a couple weeks ago to the kindergarten room for show and tell, that was fun. Looks like Luna may get fixed the next time the "Bush Vet" comes through town, I don't want to make a habit of this process. Luna is a great mom and seems to even like it but the brunt of the work falls on me and I have enough to do with my own kids. Last chance, anyone need a pup Fed Exed? :0)

No comments: