Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Product

Yep a new product! Something not for kids, All Natural Soy Candles. I'm hand pouring these into a 6oz. tin with lid in several scents. They only have two ingredients; soywax and essential oil with a wax coated coreless cotton wick. I timed the burn of one and it lasted over 20 hours, putting out a nice but not overpowering scent of Cool Citrus Basil. Jaxon's favorite is the Spiced Cranberry, he said it smelled delicious while I was pouring them. I also tried a few with Tea Tree and just ordered some more scents, wax and wicks. Anyway I will have these out this summer. They are travel size and have my art on them, I think the tourists will like them. Guess we'll see. I'm pricing them at $8 ea. or 2 for $15, they will make nice small gifts for people to take home. Let me know what you think!? Summer will be here before we know it so I should get to work. In addition to my new hobby I have alot of BATIKING to do for this season, wish me luck...

No comments: