Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Batiks


Here are a couple new Soywax Batiks I have made. They will be in the upcoming Group Fiber Arts Show at our Sheldon Community Arts Hangar here in downtown Talkeetna, the reception is 4-7 pm on the second Saturday in May and will be up until early June. They are also using one or both of these photos on the flyer advertising the show. This summer at my store I will be participating in the "Second Saturday Art Walk" each month. Several galleries, gift shops and cafes feature an artist and put out some refreshments so people can walk around town and stop at them all. Should be a good way to get the word out about my shop and put out some extra art too, I have quite a bit right now. We are keeping busy, I'm making stock for the summer and getting ready to start spiffing up my space downtown. Hoping for a busy summer, we have a great spot. I will add photos of it in May when I open for Mother's Day.
Happy Spring to All & Love from Alaska!

No comments: