Thursday, November 11, 2010

my plain jane dolls






Yes something new... These are my "plain jane dolls" and as you can see the hair totally made them and gave each a personality. I love the yarn hair and no face. It may stem from my days working at a Waldorf school in Oregon during college. I made some dolls with the kids then that I still have. I also made a funny little "army brat" doll out of camo fabric with cute rainbow pig tails recently for a little girl's b-day. I wasn't sure about these ones until I have them the hair, now I really like them. We will see what the reaction is at the Christmas events I'm doing this month. The 4 I have here will be for sale then and if they sell I may get more.
I'll be in Anchorage for the Arts & Crafts Emporium NOV. 20-21st @ the Dena'ina Civic & Convention Center on 7th Ave. downtown, there will be almost 200 vendors with handmade stuff for sale. I will also be at our local PTA Craft Fair on DEC. 4th in Talkeetna at the Grade School, downtown 11-5. That is also the day of our towns annual Bachelor Ball & Auction and Wilderness Woman Contest. Lots of fun to be had in Downtown Talkeetna on that day...

No comments: