Wednesday, December 22, 2010

a walk with the dogs...











I took the dogs on a quick walk to the swamp today. It's a little cold and windy out but clear and beautiful. I wasn't sure if Luna would leave the puppies but she did and seemed to enjoy the break. Denali was out and peeking over the trees at me when I got down to the swamp. Yesterday morning it was about -20 below in our area, Brrr... We watched the Eclipse from home the other night, it was awsome, we could see it from our windows which was nice since it was chilly out and the show was from about 9-11pm up here. Then last night for solstice Jax & I were at a friend's bonfire party. The moon was full and bright, there was a table of food and cookies and we were with good people, good friends. HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE TO YOU ALL!!!

No comments: