Sunday, March 18, 2012

Frogs






My frog design on a 6/8 T, with a pond and dragonfly on the back. This one is going to WI. this week to Jaxon's old friend Breck who moved away about a year and a half ago. His little bro is getting a robot long sleeve and littler sister is getting an orange owl dress. I could not get these photos to upload to my website so I'm posting them here instead. I'm trying to update my website but it won't always work right and has always been that way. I have a love hate relationship with that site really. When it works to add content it's great and when it doesn't, which is often, it's just a frustrating waste of time. Now you know why it doesn't get updated alot, I would like to revamp it but don't have the time or patience. www.mountntopdesigns.com    I use only soywax and non-toxic dyes on my cotton batiked clothing. See more at my site, sizes for the whole family available or call for more info. (907)733-3395

No comments: